State and Local Rules
State Rules are adopted by the Judicial Council of California for all Superior Courts.
Local Rules supplement the California Rules of Court and apply in Mono County only.
Printed copies of these rules may be purchased for $10.00 at either branch of the court.
Read all Local Rules (last updated July 1, 2017).
- Rule 01 - Introductory
- Rule 02 - Administration of the Courts; Fairness, Courtroom Decorum
- Rule 03 - Civil-General Pretrial Rules
- Rule 04 - Civil Case Management
- Rule 05 - Telephonic Appearance and Facsimile Filing
- Rule 06 - Court Reporters
- Rule 07 - Miscellaneous Rules
- Rule 08 - Family Law Rules
- Rule 09 - Probate Rules
- Rule 10 - Criminal Rules
- Rule 11 - Juvenile Court Rules
- Rule 12 - Family Law Facilitator
- Rule 13 - Jury Rules
- Rule 14 - Jury Commissioner