There are fees calculated for fax filings. There may be additional filing fees based on the type of legal document being filed.
Calculated fax filing fees
- Any Filing Fee
- $1 per page fee
- $3 fax back fee -the court will fax back conformed face pages of each document filed.
- Additional filing fees if appropriate
- A credit card service fee will be charged.
Additional Civil Document Filing Fees
- Fee for Stipulation & Orders (currently $20)
- Ex parte applications and motions (currently $60)
For all other civil document filing fees, see the Statewide Civil Fee Schedule.
Fax Filing Instructions
- Facsimile Transmission Cover Sheet is mandatory with all fax filings (Judicial Council Form MC-005).
- Documents submitted for filing must be legible and in proper format.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover credit cards. The credit card number used must match the address listed on the cover sheet.
Documents received on or before 4:00 PM PST, on a court business day, will be file stamped with the court date received. Documents received after 4:00 PM PST will be file stamped received the following court business day.