Skip to main content
Skip to main content.


- REQUEST A FINE REDUCTION ONLINE for your eligible infraction offense using the new MyCitations tool. 

If you cannot afford to pay the full amount of a fine for an infraction offense (including most traffic tickets), you may ask the court to reduce the amount you owe based on your ability to pay. 

Common Local Forms


Mono Superior Court provides the following forms that can be submitted to the Court as responses to a variety of civil and misdemeanor proceedings, including fee waivers, certificate / proof of violation correction, requests for continuances and other matters before the Court.

Was this helpful?