Remote Court Appearances
Mono County Superior Court allows remote appearances in many court proceedings via the Zoom platform. For ZOOM link please go to Court Calendar and click on the link with your appearance date and Courtroom.
- Pursuant to Code of Civil Procedure 367.75 and Rule of Court 3.672, parties in civil matters may appear remotely.
- Pursuant to Penal Codes 977 and 977.2, defendants and counsel in misdemeanor and felony criminal matters may appear remotely. All parties may appear remotely in infraction matters consistent with the requirements of Penal Code section 1428.5.
Pursuant to Rule 3 .670 of the California Rules of Court (CRC), the following information is provided to explain how parties can appear by telephone in civil cases as defined in CRC 1.6, unlawful detainers and probate proceedings. “Parties” are any persons “appearing in an action.” See CRC 1 .6 (15) for a detailed explanation of who are “parties.”
- A party may appear by telephone for all case conferences, hearings and other proceedings as set forth in section (c) of CRC 3.670 unless a personal appearance is required by law pursuant to CRC 3.670 (e) or by the discretion of the court pursuant to CRC 3.670 (f) or (g).
- To appear by telephone, a party must provide proper notice to the court and to all other parties, at least two (2) days before the appearance as set forth CRC 3.670 (h).
- The court has designated the following private vendor to coordinate and provide telephonic appearances:
6383 Arizona Circle
Los Angeles, CA 90045
(888) 882-COURT (888-882-6878)
- COURTCALL, LLC, shall charge parties for its usual and customary fees for coordinating and providing telephonic appearances.